♥ MR SPECIAL : You have step on my blog.
Monday, November 30, 2009 12:40 AM
All The Past ( Part 2 )


At home, I accidentally found more and more my old photo,

...

I don't wish to post it up but I need to, T.T

This is Mrs's order,

I wish that people who read this post don't laugh,

and don't take any copy.


THANKS.
















CUTE ><





...





LOL, somebody said like korean.





Look like small kid.





HOHOHO~





It doesn't look like me.





All Sakai in the toilet.





Play only.





Me and Ling.





What the heck?





Sohai.





H1N1, is confirm no fun.





CUTE leh.





Walao, heart attack ar??





Something weird.





Like Hak Se Wui...





Lol...





Pink colour, very hiao.





Jench and Baby.





Feel like wanna kill somebody.





Redang Trip.





Two... pairs of legs.





Watching each other's camera.





Is he cute?? YUP!!





Me and my lovely brother - Coke.





My leg.





On the way to Pulau Redang.





Me and my CUTE cousin.





The spec already lost.





Ling, Tou, Xing, Jench.





Me with TB Tou.





Fight with you!!!





????






Many people said this look like JJ Lim.





Lol, sexy.





...with saying.





On the roof of Aeon.





With Baby Xing.





My hair too long.





Hey hey hey, where you watching huh??





Lol, I miss you piggy Yen.





Me and Bibi.





This one with T0u Tou ( Honey ) .





Me and Her.





Flower flower...





Jench and Milky.





The hair style cool.





Good feeling right?





We really got kiss. @@





Erm... Ugly thing start here.





... with Doumeka.





Which is my hand?





I'm the one who wearing jacket.





i forget which is mine.





...





...





...





...





Oh Gosh!!!!! My look......





Dai B.





Don't ask me which leg is mine.














Jench 佐简澈



Specialist



A femme who loves a femme, that's me, Jench - tzaii.


Loves

Yoobin
Yoobin
Yoobin


Materialistic

Car

  • That CD
  • Elmo Plushie
  • Spongebob Plushie


    Tagboard