♥ MR SPECIAL : You have step on my blog.
Friday, November 27, 2009 7:50 AM
Brand New Post







I changed myself and I changed my life.


I have a hair cut, colouring obvious golden brown , have a new job, and have a new life, I love this kinda crazy feel.


From now, I'm Jench, brand new JENCH.


Now, I really on the tobacco, means cigarettes.
I have it more and more, compared to previous, I smoke for tenfold.


I can't control myself off those attractive odor, and smell.
It's complicated, I said to myself.



Mahogany =花心


Is to describe myself, JENCH. I really had felt this to myself, I don't need to lie to everyone with those lying words on blog, because there is no need to.


I need a girl who settle down me, I don't want to be the one who fit with this word MAHOGANY.




I FEEL,
I NEED.












27.11.09

Went to Aeon, with those crazy clubbing kaki, Laser, Wind, Tou, Ling , actually I doesn't love clubbing at all, I hate those noisy sounds and someone who dancing doesn't awake.


Experience : I went for two times and always met some crazy girls dancing beside me and touch here touch there, OH GOSH!! Can't axcept.


Really don't understand clubbing kaki.





After that, we keep walking and smoking together, laughing, crazying.



FINISHED.




Message with Shu Zhen, Mei Shien, Jun Kee.

Du Jia Yu, fuck off.





To someone : Do you really love me? I wish that you do, I want you to be the one, do you understand?




Jench 佐簡澈



Specialist



A femme who loves a femme, that's me, Jench - tzaii.


Loves

Yoobin
Yoobin
Yoobin


Materialistic

Car

  • That CD
  • Elmo Plushie
  • Spongebob Plushie


    Tagboard