|
Friday, November 27, 2009 10:31 PM
Final Decision
♥I love the way I am now, Yea it's cool. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- She went to Sunway Lagoon, lol, such a nice day huh? I wish to follow but I can't, bored at home. Our primary school mates have a gathering on next Saturday, and I have work at the time, so pity huh, but they will also meet at Aeon, wish I can meet them during my break time. And dearly Shu Zhen's birthday is on next Monday, lol, so fast huh, didn't have many time to decide any present, but I'll try my best, because it was a promise. I think my darling - WIND will also visit station one that day, and also Laser, my dearest apprentice. Exciting? Maybe... LOL!! ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- No programme today, idle day. NEED SOME FRESH AIR. Final Decision  JENCH 佐简澈
|
Specialist
A femme who loves a femme, that's me, Jench - tzaii.
Loves
Materialistic
Car
That CD
Elmo Plushie
Spongebob Plushie
Tagboard
|