♥
Thanks my mrs.
I can't stand still at home, I need to do some exercise - blogging.
I took a cigarette, I stopped.
I can't continue again, it's enough, I took the promise and I need to achieve it.
YUP!!
Amii,
You gave me those memories and I won't forget at all, it's too deep, but we're past, and now, it's my pleasure to be a good friend of you, thanks for all of that.
You didn't change at all huh, didn't chat with you for a long time I think, you're still the same, lol, just wish you'll meet a guy who can really put you in his heart.
Now, I'm also will continue to pray for you every day, it's a promise.
I need you to be happy.
LIMITED EDITION FOR AMII, pleased? Is this pass?
To the dear lovely 'nobody' -
I don't want you to say those bad thing about yourself, this is a rotten behavior, stop that, okay? I felt pain too, you knew that I still treasuring you, don't make me feel pain, you're a good girl aren't you? Don't let yourself become like that.
I want you to remember that, I'll not leave you alone. TRUST.
NEXT.
Hey Mrs, don't seduce people everywhere, do you know your hubby feel scary? Lol, the donald duck huh, if he dare to pursiut you, he will die more faster.
I promised for the surprise right? I really did scare that I don't have time to do it, but I'll try my best, trust in me MRS.
I know that you will never walk away from me no matter what, and that's why I try to do the same thing for you. -- from hubby Mr special.
I got you, don't need this anymore.

Jench 佐简澈