♥
Working day, really tired. Can't stand for it, but I need money now, for my dearly's mrs's surprise, yup, I'll be more hardworking. GAMBATEH!!
Mrs come to visit me yesterday, it's so happy to me, I miss her much, very much. We ate McDonald for lunch, and I continue working at my spec shop. They went to green box for their happy hour, and I, working. LOL, I bought SECRET RECIPE for her, brownies cake, and ice lemon tea. Hope she like it, because it's too expensive for me. LOLS.
I decided to make a BIG surprise for her in the coming X'mas, nobody know what's it, because it's too creative, am I a genius?? LOL, I think I am.
Jaying - Hey, cheer up, don't be sad, I'll support you, I'll try my best to help too. Your problem means Mrs's problem, and Mrs's problem means my problem, OKAY! I'll settle up. Don't worry.

TODAY
WORK... DIE...
Sorry to mrs, I didn't mean to mad you, SORRY. I really wouldn't leave you, just believe in okay? Trust me and trust yourself too, I love you.
Mwaks.
SORRY YA, dear dear don't angry me.
^^
After working, I decided to go to bangsa for tea, but we didn't go at last, Jeffrey and Sukkie was stuck in a controversy, they scold each other and Sukkie cried, it's a pain for me, but I can't do anything, Finally Sukkie drive MY-V went out and never come back, I really did worried about her, I miss her.
Sukkie, please, come back, I miss you so much, don't drink those alcohol and smoking in the car, it's dangerous to the baby, I'm worry.
God bless.
