♥
Lol, congratulations Jeffrey and Sukkie, I love you guys much.
I went to Penang yesterday, for their wedding. 3 hours driving, I slept on the car for a long time, and we reached. Felt so tired, but we didn't have any time to rest, after that we changed clothes, I WORE DRESS!!!!!
Oh my gosh, it's challenging my limit.
I won't upload any photo for that because nothing I snap.
SKIP.
Victor is cute!! He wore a tiny white shirt, tiny black west, and a tiny little suit, it's too HANDSOME!!!! I already fell in love with him, lol, it's just a joke, don't misunderstanding huh my mrs.
I drink abit of wine on the wedding, lol, it's cool. We continue drinking in Sukkie's house, after that, we went to mamak stall for our midnight snack, and we slept around 3 o'clock. LOLS.
Today, I went back, sitting in front my lovely personal computer, typing my only blog.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just now I went to Aeon, for my working shirt, and shoes.
Actually the main reasons is to visit mrs, I told her I can't go, for making a surprise, but finally she told me she's having dinner with my friend, and also HER friend.
FINE.
I go for myself then.
I don't know what am I angrying for, but I'm ANGRY!!
That's all.
This is my day, mad day.
Jench 佐简澈