♥ MR SPECIAL : You have step on my blog.
Monday, December 7, 2009 9:31 AM
LOL, Tagged.















- You -
First Name : Pi Fen.
Nickname : Jench.
Name you wish you had : -
What do people normally mistake your name for : I'm PI FEN not BI FEN.
Birthday : 22th of April, 1993.
Birthplace : Klang.
Time of Birth : 6.30 AM.
Single or taken : Taken by Mrs.
Zodiac sign : Chick?

- Your Appearance -
How tall are you : 163 i think.
Wish you were taller : Sure.
Eye colour : Black
Eye colour you want : -
Natural Hair color : Black and some chocolate..
Current Hair color : Golden chocolate.
Short or long hair : Short.
Ever dye your hair a bizarre color : No.
Last time you did something dramatic with your hair : No.
Glasses or contacts : Glasses
Do you wear make-up : No.
Ever had hair extensions : No.
Paint your nails : No.

- In the Opposite Gender -
What color eyes : Black I think.
What color hair : Golden, current.
Shy or Outgoing : Outgoing.
Looks or personality : I think both.Sexy or Cute : Both!!Serious or Fun : Both.
Older or Younger than you : Younger.
A turn on : Yes.
A turn off : No.

- This or That -
Flowers or Chocolates : Chocolates.
Pepsi or Coke : Coke.
Rap or Rock : Rap.
Relationship or One-night stand : Relationship.
School or Work : Both.
Love or Money : Both.
Movies or Music : Music.
Country or City : City.
Sunny or Rainy days : Rainy.
Friends or Family : Both.

- Have You Ever -
Lied : Sure.
Stole something : Yes, when I was in Primary.
Smoked : Sure.
Hurt someone close to you : Yes, I'm sorry.
Broke someone's heart : Yes, I'm sorry too.
Had your heart broken : YES.
Wondered what was wrong with you : Yes.
Wish you were a prince / princess : Yes I do.
Liked someone who was taken : Yes.
Shaved your head : No.
Been in love : Yup.
Used chopsticks : Yes.
Sang in the mirror to yourself : Often.

- Favourites -
Flower : Rose?
Candy : Chocolate.
Song : I'm yours.
Scent : Food?
Color : Purple.
Movie : None favourite.
Singer : Teressa Teng.
Word : Damn, Fuck, I love you.
Junk food : Chipster.
Website : http://im-shuzhen.blogspot.com/.
Location : Japan.
Animal : My Spike and Mong Chu.
Ever cried over someone : Yes.
Is there anything you wish you could change about yourself : Gender.
Do you think you're attractive : Yea... I think.
If you had to choose a fairytale as your life what would you choose : I don't like fairytale.
Do you play any sports : Less.

- The Rules -
Link to your taggers and post these rules.
List eight random facts about yourself and tag eight people.

Okay, here goes my "eight random facts" :
1. I love her.
2. I miss her.
3. I want her to be happy.
4. I am drunk.
5. I am tired.
6. I love my friends.
7. I unlike clubbing.
8. I have a girlfriend who called LEAN SHU ZHEN!!!
- Tags -
1. Shuzhen
2. Jing
3. Meishien
4. Amii
5. Yumiko
6. Jenri
7. Louie
8. Wugui








Jench 佐简澈



Specialist



A femme who loves a femme, that's me, Jench - tzaii.


Loves

Yoobin
Yoobin
Yoobin


Materialistic

Car

  • That CD
  • Elmo Plushie
  • Spongebob Plushie


    Tagboard