♥
Just back from working, but didn't felt sleepy, lol, thanks for Mrs's surprise, I really very happy. ^^
Mrs bought donuts and the 'GRAPE JUICE', it's really surprise, she play my trick, I'm the one who play surprise for you, but now, you do. LOL! Hapiness is around me, because I have you, my only one - LEAN SHU ZHEN, I love you.
Next time don't come alone kay? I don't want you to walk around with nothing to do, my heart will feel pain. Mwaks.
About the X'mas present, it really make me faint, I don't know what is suitable for her, everybody's comment ain't same, and I don't know what to do. I want my mrs to have a memorable X'mas in 2009, Jench's years. LOLS.
I want to buy a spec for myself, fashionable spec, from my shop, I'll get it on next monday, EXCITING~ Hey someone who visiting my blog, come to my shop, I'll give you a personal discount, xP, PLEASE~
Nice day.
And.. I saw some photos, I think mrs would like to take a look for it.

MY DEAR VICTOR!!!!!! I LOVE HIM!!!!!

Kiss kiss...

Sukkie is so beautiful.

Wedding.

Jeff drunk.

Sweet sweet Mr and Mrs Tee.

LOL, waiting for you hubby leh~

Yam Seng~~~

My grandpa and Dato Chin's Ferrari.

LOL, this car is too..... attractive.

Jeffrey ( LOVE ) Sukkie
Haven't finish, but I ain't have time now, tomorrow still having work, bye.
Lastly, Shu Zhen...

Jench 佐简澈