♥
Lol, I'm missing someone, and I knew that she felt it.
These day still busying on my brother's wedding stuff, so tired, but happy too. Especially when they kissing each other on the stage, it's a touching moment, warmly go deep into my heart. I wish them having happiness forever, with the pure heart.
Now, Sukkie already became my faithfully brother's wife, and I love her too, we have secret for each other, lol, she's kindly little woman with funny action, I loved.
I wore dress again for wedding dinner, I saw Cherry and her sister there, OH GOSH. It's too bad luck. They're working there, and walking around, it's a kind of stress for me. ==
After the wedding dinner, I reach my home and called my wife, lol, i mean my mrs, I really really do love her, maybe sometimes I really had bad temper, I can't control myself, but I'll try my best to changing myself to be a better hubby for you, I don't want us to break up because of my little stupidly temper, I'll hate myself forever.
I really got into you, I can't let you go, whatever happened, I won't leave your hands, I will protect for you until the dangerous gone. If somedays, some trouble made between us, I'll respect your decision, I won't force you to stay in my side, I want you to have the happiness.
Believe me, I LOVE YOU.

Nothing's gonna change my love for you.
I started work now, in a-look Aeon. It's TIRED and a bit hard for me, because I have to work everyday from 10 morning until 1030 night, it's a torture, torturing me. But I can, I can do it, I won't give up. I need money, for many things.
I want to buy a wallet, I need to repay money for my friends, and I wish to buy something for my VIP mrs.
For express my sincere, my LOVE.
I miss you every moment when I got breath.
Jench 佐简澈